Magnesium Citrate Bowel Prep
You Must Purchase the following:
- 3 Bottles of Magnesium Citrate (clear or green ONLY)
- 3 Dulcolax Pills
- 1 Water-based Fleets Enema
You must complete ALL STEPS below to be cleaned out PROPERLY
Prep Day: Starting the day before your procedure
- You will drink 1 bottle of Magnesium Citrate at:
- 1:00 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m.
- 6:00 p.m.
A Total of 3 Bottles
- Then take the 3 Dulcolax pills, after finishing the last of bottle of Magnesium Citrate.
- You must drink AT LEAST 8oz. of water every 2 hours that you are awake. You may have the CLEAR LIQUID DIET until midnight, the night prior to your procedure.
- If you are NOT COMPLETELY cleaned out after finishing your prep, you will need to give yourself a Water-based Fleets Enema.
- DO NOT eat or drink past midnight, the night prior to your procedure. Doing so may result in having to reschedule your procedure, due to insufficient bowel prep.
* * * Your Bowel Movements should be CLEAR like URINE!! * * *